Here it is…I found this recipe from The Gracious Pantry blog and can't wait to make it very soon!!
Pumpkin Oatmeal Casserole
(Makes approximately 12 servings)
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, no sugar added
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a casserole dish (9×13), blend together the almond milk, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, honey and vanilla. Stir gently until completely combined.
- Add the oats, pecans, cranberries and raisins. Stir briefly to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the casserole is soft and cooked through.
* Recipe from The Gracious Pantry