It's a super easy meal and can be thrown together in a flash!
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or coconut oil, I'm on a coconut oil kick right now!)
- 1/2 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper (or mixture of red, yellow, green)
- Fresh lime juice
- Hard or soft whole grain tortillas or you can use leaf lettuce instead of the shell
Then you can add toppings to go with it! Greek Yogurt (instead of sour cream), black beans, avocado, tomato, lettuce, salsa, brown rice, steamed corn, cheese for the kids!
Place oil in a pan and heat on medium. In a small bowl combine the shrimp, lime, sea salt and stir. Then place in a pan and cook for 4 minutes or until done. Remove shrimp from pan and add in the onion and peppers and brown. Stir in shrimp and toss to combine then croon into whole grain tortillas.