21 Day Fix Week 1 Update
Biggest struggles this week…
- The pre-measured containers take a bit to get used to. Remember, you are most likely breaking old habits of eating too much of one food group at a time or too little of another, so you will need to adjust what you are used to eating.
- Decreasing my yellow container (carb container). Now, I don't feel like I ate a ton of carbs to begin with, however, my portion sizes for my oatmeal in the morning and my rice or quinoa in the evening had to be adjusted. I found myself just taking out my morning oatmeal all together and just having my shake for breakfast.
- I need to drink more water!
- It was a lot of work making sure I had my Green Container (veggies) all in for my day. I thought I ate more veggies than I really did! Oops!
Loves for the week…
- I really gained an understanding for correct sizes of portions!
- I was not as hungry as I thought I might be.
- I felt like I was eating a LOT of food (I love food, so that's a great thing!)
Tips from this week…
- If you find yourself getting hungry, look back at each food option and substitute a different food from that group and see if that will hold you over longer.
- I found that Greek Yogurt (red container) plus a fruit (purple container) was a really great and filling snack for me. I felt like I was eating a lot of food at one time!
- Get the workouts done FIRST THING in the morning!! Makes the day run so much smoother!
- PLAN AHEAD! This is really tough if you don't plan ahead. Bring your snacks with you if you are going out for the day! Don't find yourself without your meal plan or snacks.
|Favorite 21 Day Fix Snack!|
Here's my meal plan for this week. A lot of it is the same but changed the dinners up a bit!
|Meal Plan for Week 2 - 21 Day fix|
Support and Accountability with 21 Day Fix
If you are interested in joining a challenge group for the 21 Day Fix that will give you support and motivation please fill out the application below to be placed in my next 21 Day Fix Group!
Don't forget, for the month of February the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack is on sale for $140. You'll received the workout and nutrition guide plus one month supply of Shakeology. It's basically like buying the workout for only $10 after your purchase of Shakeology!
After February, the Challenge Pack is still an amazing deal, $160 for the Shakeology and 21 Day Fix program. You're going to love it and love the results!!
New 21 Day Fix groups starting every month! Don't miss out! Fill out the application below.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo