I did some searching and found this recipe, thought it looked good, so this is dinner tonight! (thanks to www.freezeyourwayfit.blogspot.com)
And Yummmmmy! This was so delicious!! Definitely making this again! Great HEALTHY Comfort Food!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice (or other whole grain)
- 1 ½ cups shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese, divided (NOT fat free… unless you like the sensation of eating plastic) (I did half of the cheese as Parmesan Cheese)
- 1 ½ cups cooked, chopped chicken breast
- ½ cup cottage cheese or plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup egg whites (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilis, drained (optional)
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
TWO: Spray an 8x8inch glass baking dish with cooking spray and dump the rice mixture in. Top with the remaining ½ cup of cheese.
THREE: Bake 45 to 50 minutes until the cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
For more clean eating recipes go HERE!