While I was on the Ultimate Reset I discovered new foods that I was not aware I liked...such as roasted beets. This was one of the recipes I really enjoyed and have already made it a few times even being off the Ultimate Reset.
Roasted Root Medley
(Makes 1 serving)
- 1/4 medium yam, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 medium beet, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 medium onion, peeled, cut int large wedges
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Himalayan salt to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine yam, carrot, been, onion and melted oil and salt; mix well. Arrange veggies in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until tender. Turning once or twice.
This is a great side dish or a nice vegan meal option.
|Roasted Root Medley|