|Healthy Taco Tuesday|
What I started doing, which has worked wonderfully, is adding black beans and brown rice to my ground turkey and it still tastes the same but makes the meat go a lot further! The amount you add of each is totally up to you, depending on how far you need for the meal to go!!
- 1 lb ground turkey (browned)
- cooked brown rice (optional - and the amount can vary, I used probably 3-4 cups cooked)
- black beans (I use 2 cans drained)
- 21 Day Fix Taco seasoning (to taste)
After the meat and rice are cooked, mix all the above ingredients together until heated.
- Spinach or lettuce
- Greek Yogurt mixed with lime (instead of sour cream)
1 Red (ground turkey and greek yogurt combo)
2 Yellow (includes rice, beans and 2 corn tortillas)
1 Green (from tomatoes and spinach)
1 blue (1/2 from avocado, 1/2 from cheese)
Interested in joining a 21 Day Fix Challenge Group? Click here to fill out an application!