|Dark Chocolate Flourless Brownie Muffins|
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cupcake each
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with non-stickcooking spray; set aside
- Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil and extract in blender or food processor, cover. Blend until smooth.
- Divide batter into 12 prepared muffin cups
- Top each muffin with about 4 chocolate chips; push into batter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely and enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers (per serving, 1 muffin)
(recipe from teambeachbody.com recipes)