Quinoa Salad (1 serving listed first, 4 serving salad in parenthesis)
|Ultimate Reset Quinoa Salad|
- 1/2 cup (2 cups) - cooked quinoa
- 1 Tbsp (1/4 cup.) - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)
- Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste; optional)
- 1 Tbsp (1/4 cup.) - fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 (2) - tomatos, diced
- 1/2 (2) - medium cucumber, peeled, diced
- 2 Tbsp. (1/2 cup) - pitted, chopped kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp (1/2 cup) finely chopped fresh parsley (I prefer cilantro to parsley)
- 1 Tbsp. (1/4 cup) finely chopped fresh mint leaves
Combine quinoa, oil, salt (if desired), Bragg Liquid Amions (if desired), and lemon juice in a medium bowl; mix well. Add tomato, cucumber, and olives; toss gently to blend.
Gently fold in parsley and mint.
Covered and let marinate in fridge for 2 to 3 hours before serving.