Success...I found a recipe! It was exactly what I hoped it would be...a keeper!! And yes, they are made with chickpeas!!!
|Mine weren't as pretty so I used pic from site!|
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all natural almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar (you can also use honey if you're not vegan)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegan (or regular) chocolate chips plus 2 tablespoons
- sea salt, for sprinkling
Recipe found on Ambitious Kitchen. www.ambitiouskitchen.com
I'd love to know how your Blondies turned out. After you make these go to my Facebook page www.facebook.com/HealthyFitFocused, take a picture of them and tell me how they turned out.